After 4 Months and with a Balanced Diet and High Intensity Exercise, my Fat is Coming Back on my Abs and Flanks? (photo)

I have had Lipo done 4 months ago on my abs and flanks. I have a balanced diet and i exercise 5 - 9 times a week, 3 of those are with a personal trainer, one is a high intensity aerobics class and I run 3k twice a week on a tread mill and 8ks 3 times a week on the road. I have maintained my weight at 62kg for the past 2 years. I have noticed that i am gaining fat back in the areas i had done as shown im the pics provided.

Loose skin after liposuction

+1

Liposuction removes subcutaneous fat, but does not tighten the skin.  If a person has good skin tone, then the skin snaps back and looks better.  However, if the skin tone is not good, then loose skin can result after liposuction.

It appears to me that you have some loose skin.  You may benefit from a skin tightening procedure (tummy tuck) or Coolsculpting might also help you.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for advice.

Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon