Hump On Side Of Nose 1 Month Post-Op Rhinoplasty, What Could This Be? Is This Normal?

After 1 Month Post Operation Now I Started Developing a Hump on Sides of my Nose.

Bump of nose

+1

Without a photo it is hard to say. You may have a residual bump from surgery, but at one month it is a bit too early to have a revision.

Hump on side of nose after rhinoplasty

+1

Without a photo it is difficult to say.  You are still in the early post op period and there is still edema.  No treatment would be done until all edema has resolved.  This usually takes at least a year.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

+1

Need to see a posted photo of the area in question so to better advise you. I can not guess if it is swelling or bony tissue. See your surgeon ASAP