After Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure, Wont It Be Painfull to Sleep on my Stomach for Two Weeks?

I'm schedule fo surgery in may, to have liposuction and brazilian butt lift, but i;m scare about how much pain i will be in.cause they are saying that I have to sleep on my stomach.

Sleeping on Stomach after Liposuction

+1

Sleeping on the stomach after Brazilian buttlift is recommended to eliminate pressure on the transferred fat.  The liposuctioned area of the stomach will be somewhat tender, but it is possible to get comfortable to sleep on the stomach.  Also, the pain medication will help as well as the binder.