After Liposonix, Will a Regular Workout Routine Help Tighten my Abdomen After Weight Gain and Loss?

Six years ago I gained 40 pounds on my 125 pound frame. The weight stayed with me for approximately 2 years. I began exercising and eating healthy and got back down to 125 lb. I have gained a lot of muscle but my lower abdomen fat is the most stubborn. I would like to use Liposonix to blast the fat and fat cells, and continue my regular workout routine (4x a week). Do you think my skin will appear more loose after the procedure? I can send a picture privately if you think that would help.

Healthy lifestyle after Liposonix

+1
If you have had a Liposonix treatment and are unhappy with your results, it is important to follow-up with your doctor. A second treatment may be necessary to get the end result you are looking for. In regards to working out, it is important to always lead a healthy lifestyle.

Exercise generally won't tighten skin

+1

Liposonix can reduce localized fat deposits but usually does not affect the skin, and exercise cannot tone skin after it has been stretch from weight gain or pregnancy. However, it is possible that Liposonix can tighten at a deeper level, though this has not been clinically proven.

Web reference: http://baxterplasticsurgery.com/liposonix-treatment.html