How Soon After Lasik Can I Bathe or Take a Shower?

Patients can bath or shower the day after LASIK

+1

This may vary by surgeon but most allow patients to bath or take showers the day after LASIK.  Simply closing the eyes is safe.

New York Ophthalmologist

Showering after LASIK

+1

It is fine to bathe or shower the morning after your LASIK procedure. The only restrictions I apply relates to washing your hair. For the first 3 days post op,  I recommend turining your back to the shower and washing your hair such that the shampoo washes down your back, rather than across your face. This helps to avoid irritants(like Shampoo) from getting into your eyes. While the shampoo itself won't hurt your eyes, on the morning after your procedure it just might not feel very good!

Web reference: http://www.kameen.com

Baltimore Ophthalmologist