After a Laser Skin Tightening Treatment Wears off Will my Skin Return To It's Original Condition or Will It Be More Wrinkled?

After a Laser Skin Tightening Treatment Wears off Will my Skin Return Ti Its' Original Condition or Will It Be More Wrinkled? Face and neck

Skin Tightening Lapse

+1

Your skin will initially appear tight but it will then loosen over time because you age as time progresses. Every skin type is a bit different with regard to the elastic properties, the amount of sun damage and level of care you have for your skin. There are not treatments that I know of that last forever. A quick fix is generally not associated with a lasting outcome.

Appearance of Skin After Laser Skin Tightening Wears Off

+1

In our office we use the GentleYag for laser skin tightening and our patients are satisfied with the results (especially as we have set realistic expectations). I have found that in most cases, once the results of the treatment wear off, the patients find that their baseline is slightly improved from their previous baseline.  And as with many other treatments, the more consistently you do laser skin tightening, the better your skin will appear long-term. Click on the link below to view a video demonstrating laser skin tightening with the GentleYag. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD