What should i get done after labiaplasty made my labia saggy? (Photo)

I had a labiaplasty 5 months ago and now my lips look worse than they did before the procedure. I spoke with my doctor and was informed that it looks normal but I look at a lot of pictures online and none look anywhere close to mine. I got the wedge method and clitoral hood trim. My labia looks ok lying down but when sitting down it looks really saggy. Would labia majora reduction work or should i get fat transferred to my labia majora?

Labiaplasty options in Los Angeles

+1
Laxity around the labia minora and labia majora can be improved with pexy techniques and labiaplasty to improve the position of your labia.  Our office specializes in labial surgery and labial reconstruction.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Post Labia Reduction

+1
These pictures do not tell the story. Need to evaluated with standing pictures also. The labia majora look normal. The Labia minora could be reduced again, it all depends on how big you were and if you see some difference and if you want to be really small. I fail to understand how they look worse post op. Are they bigger?

James Apesos, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

What to do?

+1
You need some tissue to allow for proper function. I do not see a big excess in the pictures. I do not think the procedure made you saggy. See a few doctors for consultations. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon