How soon after Juvederm lip filler can I have it dissolved?

I had my lips filled 2 days ago and I hate the result. I know it is recommended to wait 1-2 weeks for the final result. However, I feel like the majority of the swelling has gone down and I am very unsatisfied with the result. How soon can I have the product dissolved?

+1
I always inform my patients to wait a full 2-3 weeks before having hyaluronidase injected to dissolve the product

+1
I would recommend giving it up to two weeks for all of the swelling to resolve, as the final result will be evident around that time. I hope this helps, and wish you the best of luck. 

Paul S. Nassif, MD

How soon after Juvederm lip filler can I have it dissolved

+1
There is no timeframe during which Hyaluronidase - an enzyme that can be injected in order to dissolve a hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero) can be used.  The injection works immediately, and results can be seen right away and continue to improve for several days post injection. The injected areas are massaged to speed filler break-up.

Tatiana Khrom, MD

Dissolving Juvederm can be done at anytime, but usually wait at least a week after injection

+1
Using hyaluronidase to dissolve Juvederm can be done at anytime.  The results of a treatment take about 7-10 days to fully appreciate because Juvederm tends to spread a little.  I'd wait, but it's up to you.

Steven F. Weiner, MD