After Initial Swelling from Radiesse Will my Cheeks Look More Normal?

I had Radiesse 30 hours ago and there's still some swelling in the area (nasolabial). Will it lower down some or will I look "plumper" while its effects last 1 1/2 or 2 years? Looks like I gained some pounds. If not, could it be reversed or strimlined for a more of myself look? Will massaging the area help? Thanks!

Swelling from Radiesse

+2

the swelling can last several days. Massaging lightly, with your doctor's approval, can help reduce the swelling and shouldn't cause the filler to migrate if you have a light touch. You don't want to squash the filler, you want to stimulate the circulation of the tissue around it, but gently. Again, make sure your doctor says it's OK to do this.

Swelling after Radiesse

+1

I agree that this likely will resolve with a happy result.  Consult with your doctor but light massage or molding may be beneficial.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon