How Soon After ILipo Treatments Can I Get Actual Liposuction?

Also, what happens to the fat after iLipo?

ILipo and Liposuction

+1
ILipo is a non-surgical procedure that claims to reduce fat without the need for surgery.  Like every other non-surgical liposuction treatment out there, I have yet to see any evidence that it really works.  Given your question I assume you had iLipo and it failed and now you are looking for real liposuction?
Given that iLipo really doesn't seem to do anything, I see no reason why it would prevent you from having actual liposuction at any time.  There is no need to wait.  Just as if you never had iLipo.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Web reference: http://www.torontosurgery.ca/Toronto-Liposuction-BodyContouring.html

Liposuction OK after ilipo

+1

I cannot think of any reason you cannot get liposuction immediately after iLipo which is only very low level laser treatment that has not been proven to cause any significant fat cell death or reduction.

Charlotte Dermatologist

+1

At any time after the sessions. But I thought as the ads state to replace lipo. What are you thinking? Be careful out there. 

Timing of Liposuction?

+1

it sounds to me like you have been involved with another unproven nonsurgical treatment for adipose tissue. These procedures will come and go leaving  a large number of patients dissatisfied. 

It would be in your best interest to start over and see consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and to see if you are a good candidate for liposuction surgery. There are many variables  involved in the decision-making regarding patient suitability for liposuction surgery.

For example, good skin elasticity is an important  attribute  of the patient undergoing liposuction surgery. As we age we generally  lose some skin elasticity. After the liposuction procedure we are depending on the skin elasticity to allow the skin envelope to “shrink” to fit the reduced contour resulting from the liposuction procedure.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_liposuction.htm