Ask a doctor

After I had sex, I had these excess skin form near my vaginal opening. Should I be worried is this normal? (photo)

Doctor Answers (1)

Excess skin inside vault

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your photos... but what you have looks completely normal. If the tissue thickens, then have it evaluated by your gynecologist.

Redding Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.