After a I Tried to Clean my Nose and Cut the Stitches Inside the Nose. Now I Have Asymmetry? (photo)

Did I cause it? When the doctor remove my cast for the first time i loved the shape of my nose same day i tried to clean and accidentaly cut the stiches inside the nose now i feel quilty ugly. What can i do? Thanks

Follow up with your surgeon

+1

The best thing to do is to let your surgeon know that you cut the sutures within your nose. Your surgeon should be able to tell you if things can be salvaged or not. Thanks for sharing your photo and concerns. Best wishes.