After Hematoma/seroma Are my Breast Looking Normal? 24 Days Post-op Still Draining. (photo)

I've been confirmed hematoma. Dr. drained with syring. Diagnosed myself seroma(obvious) On right breast only. No infections at all.Weekly appts, Dr is very impressed. Im concerened with the amount of fluid and blood clots. Though I thought I was done where I had the healing hematoma, now the seroma is leaking under my breast. There is no big holes. Am I being over paranoide due to what I am reading here? My Dr. seems to be very excited and pleased at every single visit. Tells me all is normal

Hello

+1
Having a seroma after 24 day's is definitely something to pay attention to. Has your doctor put you on antibiotics? Make sure you keep your appointments and keep it clean.