Things to do after Fraxel Restore to help skin?

Inbetween Fraxel treatments, are there any topicals or diets that we can do to help promote more collagen? Would Vitamin C topicals or other diets help our skin heal and maximize our results? Thanks

Fraxel and skin treatments and Creams

+1
Fraxel Laser is a great laser to treat acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.  I always recommend to my patients to use topical Vitamin C and other anti-aging serums to help promote collagen and rejuvenate your skin.  Of course sunscreen is essential to keeping your skin healthy.

Fraxel Skin Care Recommendation

+1

In between Fraxel treatments try to stay hydrated.  Getting regular facials and using medical grade products can help optimize skin rejuvenation.  I like to recommend my patients to use TNS Essential Serum by Skin Medica.  You should really follow up with your provider to see what they would recommend for you and your type of skin.  

Dr. Grant Stevens              Marina Plastic Surgery Associates              Marina del Rey, CA The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD