After Having Filler in my Lips and Corners of Mouth I Have Developed Nasalabial Folds! How Can I Treat Them Effectively?

I'm scared to have fillers again because i've lost confidence in the doctors performing it but i hate looking at myself now. I went to for filler to treat my small lines in the corners of my mouth and to make my very thin lips bigger and now i look like iv aged ten years. im 26! im so upset please offer some advise.

Fillers for lips and corners of mouth

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to comment, but I will say that with an experienced injector things should go better.

Fillers, corners of mouth, Lip Enhancement, Nasolabial folds

+1

At 26 without seeing your pictures I doubt that you will need any fillers for your nasolabial folds.

Juvederm or Restylane can be quickly dissolved with Hyaluronidase (Vitrase) injection or just wait.  Within a few months the fillers will have been reabsorbed.

Often less is more with fillers in the lips.

Cheers

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS