Enough Fat for Butt Augmentation? And How Soon Can I Have Sex After?

I am 35 years old. Weight: 133 Height: 5'3". I have three children ranging in ages 13,6, and 2. I have a little fat (Pudge) in my belly but nowhere else. i am trying to obtain a bigger rounder butt without having the inplants. Will this be too much fat? And how soon can I have sex after having the procedure done?? Thanks!

Buttock enhancement

+1

When considering the aesthetics of the buttock, one has to evaluate the amount of projection the point of maximal projection and the amiount of fat around the buttock, such as the fat in the flanks, lower back and the posterior thigh.

The abdomen seems inyour case to be a very good potential source for fat, and possibly for DERMIS FAT GRAFT TO THE BOTTOCK FROM THE ABDOMEN.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

That really depends on a number fo factors, eg the size of your waist and buttock, how much fat you have in other areas, and whether you are a good candidate for significant liposuction. Typically you will need 250 to 350 cc of processed fat for each buttock cheek.  That translates to about 3 liters of liposuction.  To learn more, please visit the following link.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

What is enough fat for buttock augmentation

+1

How much donor fat isneeded for buttock augmentation varies from indivividual to individual. Factors include the preop state of the buttocks, the amount of fat available, and the ultimate desire of the patient. On the average the range in my series is from 250cc to 450cc per buttock. Besides the "pudge" in your abdomen, you may also have donor fat in the waist, arms, thighs and abck. You need to be examined in order to determine if you do have adeqaute fat and to examine your buttocks.I have operated on a number pf patients with your heght and weight with successful results, but you still need to be examined.

George Lefkovits, MD

Enough Fat for Butt Augmentation?

+1

RE: "35 years old. Weight: 133 Height: 5'3". I have three children ranging in ages 13,6, and 2. I have a little fat (Pudge) in my belly but nowhere else. i am trying to obtain a bigger rounder butt without having the inplants. Will this be too much fat? And how soon can I have sex after having the procedure done?? Thanks!"

It is impossible to answer your question without examining you or looking at several, different angle photographs. As in all things in life, the answer would be "it depends".

If you are a very petite woman with a small buttock which cannot be further accentuated by liposuction of the lower back and hips ("Back Scoop Surgery") BUT all you wanted was a mild increase in the size of the buttocks, then harvest of fat from the tummy, thighs and arms MAY yield enough fat for such a mild improvement. If on the other hand, you wanted a major improvement (needing over 400 cc of fat per cheek) then you probably do not have enough fat and may require implants.

There is no reason why you could not resume CONSERVATIVE sexual relations after 2-3 weeks when you are comfortable. Being from Washington, DC should help.

Dr. Peter A Aldea