Not Even 3 Months, my Cohesive Gel Implant Looked Like an Empty Bag when I Bend Over?

I had my breast augmentation may 7 2012. My right one always felt softer. Since 3 days it is getting ugly! Totally flat on top and when i bend over it is like an empty bag...i have no pain .

Hi there,

It would help if you added a picture with this question. If you decide to do so, please re-submit your question with a photo attached, so that the doctors can give you the most helpful answer.

Sarah, RealSelf Team.

Flat Breast After Augmentation

+1

Hello. Your issue may be due to a small amount of breast tissue on the upper pole of the breast. If this is true, a fat graft could add volume to the area and improve the appearance and feel. You should consult your doctor to get a better understanding of the issue.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Silicone implant do not loose volume like saline implants

+1
Silicone gel does not get absorbed by your body like saline dose.  Thus when a saline implant leaks it deflates.  The same should not happen to a silicone implant.  Thus when you describe 'empty bag' appearance  question is what exactly are you describing?  A picture of you standing upright and bending over would be helpful.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg,
Toronto Cosmetics Surgery Institute

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Appearance after augmentation

+1

without photographs it is difficult to know exactly what you are describing.  You should consult with your board certified plastic surgeon to show them what you mean.  You may also add some photographs here for the rest of to try to get a better understanding of what is concerning you.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Problems with Breasts Implants?

+1

Given your concerns, you will be best off following up with your plastic surgeon who is the best position to advise you after direct physical examination. Online consultants cannot provide precise advice  In your situation.