After Endoscopic Forehead Osteoma Removal, How Long Before the Underlying Blood Clot Goes Away?

Hello, Recently I went under the knife for the aforementioned procedure and, although the discoloration and pain is gone (it's been a week), there still seems to be a blood clot under my skin and above my eye close to where the osteoma used to be. It looks like swelling and feels squishy, but it doesn't hurt. When does this typically disappear (get reabsorbed)? Thank you,

Brusing after endoscopic brow procedure

+2

Usually it take a few weeks for the tissues to readhere.  Give it time. The bruising will also go away usually over a week or two.