After an Emergency Explant Due to Hematomas, Should I Re-implant with Smooth Round or the Textured Natrelle 410's?

I had a hematoma in each breast& had an explant on post-op day 18. They were smooth, round 500 cc. I have found out I have a low end of normal factor XIII level. My hematologist says I can re-implant but NO ibuprofen this time. My PS says I can change to the textured 410's (thinking 400 or smaller this time) but it could be good or bad. The implant rubbing my tissue caused the bleeding last time. Will textured just cause more possible bleeding or stay in place better than the smooth & rub less?

After an Emergency Explant Due to Hematomas, Should I Re-implant with Smooth Round or the Textured Natrelle 410's

+1

I would be inclined to recommend the smooth round. The 410's require a precise pocket dissection, and if you are downsizing, the pocket, depending upon when the surgery is done, may be larger than the implant, adding to the risk of rotation and therefore asymmetry. 

Discuss with your surgeon.   All the best.