After Effects of Fat Pad Removal for the Jowls?

Is it hard to eat after fat pad removal of jowls? My husband said be careful with that. My plastic surgeon already said I could have this done.

Fat Pad Removal Effects

+1

Following this procedure, granted there were no complications during your surgery, you should not have any difficulties eating. Your surgeon may want you to eat only soft foods for 24 hours however.

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Removal of the fatty pads from the bilateral jowl area should cause no difficulties with eating.  As with any procedure like this, your surgeon may place you on a soft food diet for 24 hours, but after that, you should be good to go. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Jonathan Berman, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon