After How Many Days from Day of Surgery Can I Start Swimming Regularly and Scuba Diving?

Swimming (in the sea and pool) is part of my regular weekly excercise. How many days after doing the tumulescent lipo can I start my regular swimming and diving. Should I be swimming with the compression garment?

Liposuction and swimmng

+1

I tell patients of mine that have had liposuction to avoid the pool for about 2 weeks or so until the incisions have healed well enough to stay sealed when soaked in water.  Not worth getting an infection for one extra week of exercise.