How Would I Look After Having Cheek Implants? and Perhaps Rhinoplasty or Alar Reduction? (photo)

i hate that my face looks flat and my nose is flat, both the bridge and tip of the nose...there is so many risk...i'm very scared....

Cheek implants and Rhinoplasty for Facial Harmonization

+2

For facial harmony and beauty, it is important to accentuate certain aspects of the face subtly for the best result.  Bringing volume and structure to the face has a dramatic effect on beauty.  "Good Looking" people have many common features such as well defined high cheek bones, refined nasal tip and bridge, strong chin and well defined jaw-line. 

Every face is different and needs to be evaluated individually.  From the photo you have provided, I believe that a cheek implant can better define your cheek bone and bring a beautiful contour to your face.  Also, a rhinoplasty with the goal of raising the dorsum of your nose will harmonize your face with the increased projection of your cheeks. 

Cheek implants are placed through a <1 inch incision through the mouth (gum-line).  They are a powerful tool in facial aesthetics because they are permanent, offer excellent volume and structure and are 100% reversible if you are unhappy (unlike fillers and fat that need time for resorption,).

Overall, you have a strong chin and jawline that is aesthetically pleasing.  Cheek implants and rhinoplasty for better definition of the midface will help you harmonize your facial structure and meet your goals.

Rhinoplasty, cheek issues

+2

Thanks for posting the photo. yes it seems that your cheeks are quite flat .  The nose may be as well, but a fair assessment can only be made after a thorough exam.  Good luck.

Cheek implants for flat face

+1

The cheek implants are composed of silastic plastic and are inserted up underneath the upper lip and directly placed over the maxillary bone.  They augment the existing cheek area and they come in different sizes and shapes.  The best implant for each patient is determined at the time of the consultation.  There are several morphing software applications available, including one on our web site that patients can use to perform their own computer imaging.  We also perform computer imaging in the office to give the patients a better idea of what they may look like after surgery.