After Care for Rhinoplasty?

I had a difficult healing from rhinoplasty. After the splint was removed i have to go to doctor's office for ten days to do some cleaning inside my nose beacuse it get blocked often. Is that normal cause other patients only use a nasal spray during recovery period?

After Care for Rhinoplasty?

+1

Going back to the office every day for cleaning would not be something that would be the norm, but I am not sure that there is anything wrong.  There is not enough information to make a judgment. 

Rhinoplasty Post Care

+1

Post care is really dependent on the surgeon and their comfort level with the recovery process for each patient. Is it usual? No, but close observation and care means your surgeon really wants to ensure good results.

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

After rhinoplasty

+1

I generally have patients use nasal saline spray for 4-6 weeks after rhinoplasty.  This decreases crusting and premotes healing.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD