3 weeks PO brow lift and facelift and I am beginning to look like before the operation, will this aspect improve?

The cords Under my neck are returning the wrinkles on my forehead too now the swelling has gone down and my cheeks near my ears ares still very hard and numb . Will this aspect improve ??

Patience is a virtue!

+1
At 3 weeks after surgery, almost anything can be going on.  While we try to prepare our patients for everything that can happen with swelling, numbness, etc., the length of time it takes for these kinds of issue to resolve varies tremendously from patient to patient.  However, it will likely take several months for complete healing.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concerns following facial surgery

+1

are best addressed with your surgeon. Photos should have been taken before surgery so you can compare them with your 'after' results which should show improvements. If there are none or minimal changes, then your doctor should appreciate this and be able to offer you options for achieving a better result.

Forehead lift and facelift recovery

+1

Initially there will be swelling and then it usually settles down. Forehead wrinkles do not all go away with a brow lift. They can soften depending upon the technique used.

Post op brow lift and face lift

+1

It's difficult to comment specifically without seeing photos of what is concerning you; however, at three weeks, things will typically get a bit more lumpy and bumpy, and that is the normal pattern of wound healing. After about 6 weeks or so, things will soften and flatten a bit. The numbness and firmness should get better over time. Best of luck.