How Soon After Breast Reduction Can I Take a Dietary Supplement?

I am scheduled for a Breast Reduction on the 29th of June, I would like to know how soon after the surgery can I take the Bio-Tone Trimming System (weight Loss Tablets) and start to exercise. Is it even possible I can take the weight loss supplement before my surgery base on the date that I got??? Dietary Supplement info: Amino Acid Metabolic Support, with L-Arginine, L-Ornit Ingredents: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, food glaze and magnesium

Dietary supplements after surgery

+2

It is very important not to take any drugs or supplements that may interfere with the success of your surgery or recovery. Although each surgeon has his or her own guidelines (and I recommend speaking with yours to receive specific advice), I advise my patients to avoid taking any blood thinners (including multivitamins) two weeks before and two weeks after surgery. In addition, I also advise my patients not to participate in any exercise for four weeks after surgery. Avoidance of blood thinners and exercise for a prescribed amount of time post-surgery allows the body to heal and recuperate to its fullest, leading to the best results possible.

Supplements after breast reduction.

+1

Every physician differs on their opinion regarding timing of medication around the surgical period. In most cases I suggest a few days to a week depending on the supplement. Please consult with your surgeon for their specific recommendations.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Supplements After Surgery

+1

This question is best answered by your plastic surgeon.Typically we allow our patients to resume all supplements 10 or more days following their surgery if there is normal healing.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Breast reduction and dietary supplements

+1

Thats is a good question and it is good that are akin about dietary supplants before surgery. You need address this particular question to your plastic surgeon. You have to know how long before surgery you should stop the supplements and when to start afterward. The question of the excersize should also be discussed with your surgeon before surgery. Good luck 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Breast Reduction and Dietary Supplement?

+1

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Your plastic surgeon will have precise instructions for you  to follow before and after your procedure. It will be best for you to check with him/her as opposed to online consultants.