After Breast Plant Removal the Bottom of my Breasts Are Caved In. How Long Will That Last?

Breasts "Caved Inā€ after Removal of Breast Implants?

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination. However, I can tell you that breast skin redraping or remodeling occurs for the first several months (and even up to one year) after removal of breast implants. Generally speaking, the contour of the breasts improve as the skin contracts. Sometimes, gentle massage of the involved area can be helpful;  see if your plastic surgeon recommends this.

I hope this helps

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Caved in breasts after implant removal?

Without a photo or an exam it is impossible to respond to your question. I would suggest at least a photo.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

A photo is needed to see what the issue is here. Please consider attaching one to your question. Thanks.

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004