After Breast Implant Removal. Incision Line Began to Open, Now Swelling, No Fever. Causes?

I had my breast implant removed 8 months ago because of infection in the incision area..I was taking antibiotics and all.After 2months the incision line began to open,but there was not a lot of drainage.No swelling. No fever. It just stayed opened then closed after a couple of weeks.What was going on in there?

Follow up appointments important.

+1

It is extremely important that you have regular visits with your Plastic Surgeon especially for follow up for infection and wound management. There are several explanations for what you describe and an examination and possible testing are in order. 

Revision?

+1

This is something you really want to talk to your PS, A culture should be done. If you having trouble healing its definitely your PS should now ASAP.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS