How Soon After Botox Can I Have Surgery to Remove Corrogators?

I have had a botox injection to fix my elevens, and have scheduled a procedure to remove the corrogators. How soon after the botox injection can I schedule this procedure? My surgeon told me that if you schedule it too soon, it will be difficult to see the corrogators during surgery. Also, can corrogator muscle removal cause eyelid droop?

Botox and surgery

+1

I would consult with your surgeon first - Botox will relax the muscles as you know and your provider probably has specific requirements surrounding the treatment.

How Soon After......

+1

About three months after the injection or as soon as the muscle function and thus the lines return.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon