How Do I Lower the Corner of my Eye After a Bad Blepharoplasty Experience?

After Bad Blephoroplasty when I Laugh, Inner Corner Narrows, Outer Corner "Flies" Up, Strange Expression.

To weigh down eye- lower brow+ botox or fillers?

BOTOX, fillers, and further surgery are all options

BOTOX, fillers, and further surgery are all options. If you have a strange expression due to movement, BOTOX is something to consider. Sometimes filler can also be used to lift the lid and reshape it slightly. And, filler is good for treating a hollow area causing a fold to happen when you smile.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

157 W 19th St
New York, NY 10011

Change in eyelid shape with motion after blepharoplasty

You will need an examination to determine your possibilities of using botox or fillers.  Time may help and depending on how far out your are, it can improve over 18 months.  Massaging the area, if it is strong enough and your sugeon approves this, can help soften the tissue and make the skin move more naturally.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Complications from a Blepharoplasty

It is very difficult to assess your problem without photographs. It can take up to six months in some cases to see the final results of a blepharoplasty. I would address your concerns with your surgeon. If he or she is not able to address your problem satisfactorily, it would be a good idea to see an Oculoplastic Surgeon for a second opinion.

David Schlessinger, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

75 Froehlich Farm Blvd.
Woodbury, NY 11797

Eye corners after blepharoplasty

Photos would be helpful in evaluating your problem.  But - If you are not happy with the corners of your eyes after blepharoplasty you should consult with an oculoplastic surgeon - someone who specializes in plastic surgery around your eyes to determine what can be done to improve the appearance and correct the things that bother you about the corners of your eyes.

Keshini Parbhu, MD
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

4750 The Grove Dr.
Windermere, FL 34786

What to do about eye corner position after bad blepharoplasty

Two photos would be helpful, one with your face at rest and one smiling.  That would help to determine what if anything can be done.

I recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon with training and experience in eyelid surgery.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922