How Soon After an Appendectomy Would I Be Able to Undergo Liposuction to Flatten my Belly?

Liposuction can be done about 6 months after your appy.

+1

Liposuction can be done easily for your abdomen after an appy but you should probably wait at least 6 months for the scar to mature since it will most likely need to be undermined to get rid of the puckering which is usually seen with appy scars.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Examination best....

+1

You really need to be examined to determine this. After a simple appendectomy it might be possible as soon as 3 months afterward but after a more complicated one I would wait a year.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

+1

This question better answered in an in person visit to a boarded PS in your area. There are many many issues to be determined if you can have liposuction after an appy.