After 40 Days from Silicon Breast Implant Can I Replace It by Natural Fat Injection As This Silicon Not Looking Good at All?

After 40 Days from Silicon Breast Implant Can I Replace It by Natural Fat Injection As This Silicon Not Looking Good at All

Fat grafting to increase the size of your breasts.

+1

Fat grafting to increase the size of your breasts is very possible.  I would first give more time for your implants to settle and soften.

If after allowing enough time for the implants to soften you find that you still don't like the appearance then shop around and see if there are plastic surgeons that can help you optimize the appearance.

If you however want to remove the implants and get fat grafting then make sure you find a surgeon that has a lot of experience with fat grafting. You will most likely require one operation to remove the implants, let the scar tissue settle down for several months, and then perform the fat grafting.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Fat injection and removal of silicone implants

+1

It is unlikely that you can have fat injection to replace yoru silicone implalnts at the same time.  The pocket would need to settle down and close before undergoing fat injection ot the breast.

Please explain the reason for the dissatisfaction

+1

Please send pictures and explain what you like and dislike. Fat grafting can be done to replace implants and I have done many but for wright reason.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants versus Fat Injection to the Breasts

+1

I cannot give medical advice without a personal consultation and a direct examination, but here are some guidelines that might help you.  It is always easier to answer questions if you provide pictures.

First of all unless there is a major problem with your implants I would recommend wating longer than 40 days before considering a revision.  After any breast surgery there is a 6 month settling in process.  Often the shape of the breasts is much more natural at 6 months than a t one month after implants.

Fat grafting to the breasts for augmentation is still somewhat controversial in the United States.  I have used fat grafting for breast reconstruction for the past 4 years and have found it to be extremely helpful.  Usually it is combined with implants.

For primary breast augmentation I would recommend that you seek the opinion of one of the doctors who is involved in an organized medical trial of the procedure.  This would allow your experience to benefit other patients who are interested in the procedure and would also benefit you directly (due to the expertise level of the doctor).  Beware of the self-appointed "experts" with aggressive sales pitches who seem to be flocking to this procedure.

John Q. Cook, MD