After 3-revisions I Still Have Bumps, and Dents on my Leftside of Nose,tip is a Small Bone

I have had 3 revisions on my nose, the first docter left bumps and dents on the left side of my nose, plus the tip is a piece of bone, with a raised bump on the left side of the tip, higher up, All I asked is if the bump could be trimmed down so it's less noticable, the docter said if he did the leftside of nose would collapse, that doesn't sound right, I have know pics of my nose, I stay out of pictures, he also made my nostrils high up on the sides leaving the inside of my nose very visible

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

It sure sounds like you may be a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty surgery.  Not seeing you in person or even in photos makes it very difficult to say much more than that, other than with a nose operated on many times, you need to be especially careful in the selection of a surgeon.

Web reference: http://fhrps.com

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple revisions

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing your pictures – you should consider posting images showing your areas of concern

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Lumps and dents afyter 3 Revision Rhinoplasty surgeries

+1

Well, regardless of whether you stay out of photos, you will need to send pictures of your nose before and after these Rhinoplasty surgeries or be seen, in consultation (preferred method) for any experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon to evaluate your nose and make specific recommendations.  After several Rhinoplasties, the skin and tissues are quite a bit more difficult to work with and the Rhinoplasty becomes a quantum level more difficult, from a technical aspect, so you will need a preoper evaluation before proceeding.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Unhappy after rhinoplasty

+1

It sounds from your question as though you have had a non-cosmetically acceptable rhinoplasty result.  Were all procedures done by the same surgeon?  If not you may want to consider getting an opinion from someone who has a lot of rhinoplasty and rhinoplasty revision experience.

It is important to maintain good suport for the tip and for the nasal airway so that you look good and can breathe well.  Cartilege grafts from the ears or ribs may be needed.  Nostral rims may also need grafts if the edges are retracted and sit too high.

It is very important that your next surgeon have a good deal of experience in this arena because at this point you have had significant scarring and derangement of blood supply and lymphatics.