After 19 Days Fat Transfer Under Eye? (photo)

Hopefully photo will upload this time. Dr. Tells me to massage it, apply heat, arnica, and that this ugly red lump will go away. He plans on applying ultrasound tomorrow. How would that work? Thanks!

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

I would give this area a few months for the swelling to subside. The massage and ultrasound may help in the meantime. All the best

Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the eyes

+1

Dear Oyveynotagain,

• Those instructions are correct and will help in the healing process
  • It is still too early to do anything invasive, just give it a little time
  • I do not use ultrasound, and it is safe and non-invasive

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Fat transfer

+1

The results of fat transfer can take a few months to stabilize. I also do not use ultrasound in my fat transfer practice.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

19 Days after Fat Transfer and Red Lump

+1

19 days after fat transfer is still relatively early particularly after bruising.  The swelling can be considerable for several weeks.  I do not use ultrasound.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA