AFT Pulsed Light and Laser Skin Tightening - Can I Have These Procedures if I Have Gold Threads?

I have only a few gold threads in my cheeks. I already had Pixel skin resurfacing and didn't have any problem with that. I'm wondering, can I have AFT pulsed light and Laser skin tightening treatments as well? Thank you.

Ask your doctor

+1

Your question is one for the doctor who implanted the gold threads. Since they are not approved in the U.S. at this time, there is little information about the procedure available.

Pulsed light and laser skin tightening

+1

It is probably OK to have pulsed light and laser skin tightening procedures on your face after Thread Lifts. The light and laser treatments are more superficial than where the threads are located.