Is Aft Pulsed Light Ok After Radiesse?

I had radiesse a week ago and i want to do aft pulsed light is it ok? or it will change the radiesse results?

Radiesse and IPL

+1

Radiesse is a stimulatory filler so it is injected deeper, beneath the skin. When used correctly, it will generate more volume to create a much better lifting effect for sagging skin. IPL only affects the surface of the skin so it will not have any effect on Radiesse that has been properly injected.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

It is fine to use IPL.

+1

It is safe to use IPL on your face after Radiesse.  Radiesse is injected deeply and IPL is used directly on the skin's surface.  Your results won't be affected.

Enjoy.

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Pulsed Light Treatment After Radiesse

+1

Radiesse should be deeply injected, deeper than other fillers like Restylane or Juvederm, and it's ok to do IPL after these. I usually recommend patients wait about a week after any fillers to do IPL, but it's fine to do these treatments.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD