Am African and my Face is Darker the my Body How Can I Make Them in the Same Color Without Peeling?

Protect Skin with Sunscreen

+1

Thank you for your question. You can use sunscreen with SPF 30 and zinc oxide to protect your face from getting darker. Most creams and facials will often make your epidermis (top layer of skin) peel away. There are also laser treatments that can lighten and even tone your face that can be performed. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist