Does the Lifestyle Lift Work on African American Skin?

Does the lifestyle lift works well on Black skin?

Does the Lifestyle Lift Work on African American Skin

+1

Many African American patients have experienced the benefits of the Lifestyle Lift Procedure. In my opinion, Lifestyle Lift affords physicians the opportunity to gain the case volume experience to perform facelifts on a diverse group of patients. Furthermore, Lifestyle Lift has an extensive program of quality assurance and sponsors an Innovation Center to help better understand the impact of technology on the ever advancing field of aesthetic facial surgery.

To this end, Lifestyle lift physicians are aware of some of the unique concerns of African American patients, like keloids and hypertrophic scars. The Lifestyle lift Centers are also equipped to deal with such issues should they arise.

Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will lifestyle lift work for African American skin

+1

Why test it when there are so many excellent board certified doctors skilled in facelit..see my video

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Lifestyel lift and African American skin

+1

I will answer this in general for a facelift. AS long as you do not form keloids it shoudl be okay to undergo a facelift with yoru skin type.