Does the Lifestyle Lift Work on African American Skin?

Does the lifestyle lift works well on Black skin?

Short Scar Face Lift for African American Skin

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore: If it was however African American skin should not be a problem for most patients.

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Does the Lifestyle Lift Work on African American Skin

Many African American patients have experienced the benefits of the Lifestyle Lift Procedure. In my opinion, Lifestyle Lift affords physicians the opportunity to gain the case volume experience to perform facelifts on a diverse group of patients. Furthermore, Lifestyle Lift has an extensive program of quality assurance and sponsors an Innovation Center to help better understand the impact of technology on the ever advancing field of aesthetic facial surgery.

To this end, Lifestyle lift physicians are aware of some of the unique concerns of African American patients, like keloids and hypertrophic scars. The Lifestyle lift Centers are also equipped to deal with such issues should they arise.

Farhan Taghizadeh, MD
Albuquerque Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will lifestyle lift work for African American skin

Why test it when there are so many excellent board certified doctors skilled in facelit..see my video

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Lifestyel lift and African American skin

I will answer this in general for a facelift. AS long as you do not form keloids it shoudl be okay to undergo a facelift with yoru skin type.