Experience African American Rhinoplasty Doctor in Raleigh, NC?

I am an African American Female in Raleigh, NC. I am looking for a Plastic Surgeon in NC with experience in African American Rhinoplasty. Do you know of someone you would recommend?

Ethnic Rhinoplasty in Raleigh, NC

+2

Look up Dr. Greg Ruff in Chapel Hill. He is an innovative surgeon and used to be the director of Craniofacial Surgery at Duke University Medical Center.

Dr. P. Aldea

African American Rhinoplasty Doctor in Raleigh, NC

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Gregory Ruff and Dr. Victor Au are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

African American Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

There are very few surgeons that specialize in African American Rhinoplasty in the US.

Make sure you are happy with his/er before and after pics and speak to at least one pateint.

Dr. S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS