I'm African-American and Want to Brighten Skin?

I want to even out my skin tonwe by brightening the parts that are dark. I am currently unemployed and want to do this in a way that i can afford. Any suggestions on affordable skin lighteners?

+1

Thank you for your question. There are affordable skin lighteners available over the counter that contain small amounts of hydroquinone which is an effective bleaching agent such as Ambi Skin Discoloration Fade Cream, Dermablend, and Olay Definity. They contain a small percentage of this bleaching agent hydroquinone that can help to lighten and brighten skin. Use the creams as directed and avoid sun exposure and make sure to wear an sunscreen with SPF 30 and zinc oxide to prevent further darkening of your complexion. If this does not improve your complexion you may want to consult with a board certified dermatologist who can give you additional options that may require prescriptions or procedures.  I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Skin lightening ?

+1

Correctly done - your skin has to be examined first to decide what creams will help.

Find out Doctors who do this in your area (Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons)

Next - find out about free consultations.

Go to more than one - and get the pricing of the creams and ask them for affordable creams.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon