Liposuction and BBL 5 Days After Revision Rhinoplasty?

I will be travelling to Dominican Republic from UK for a BBL and liposuction 5 days after Rhinoplasty, please is this safe?

Liposcution and BBl after rhinoplasty

+1

I think it is too early to travel and have additional surgery if you have had a rhinioplasty within a week of this scheduled surgery.

+1

Greetings, thanks for your question, I think that it is unwise to  perform liposuction  and BBL  with just 1 week of a rhinoplasty, this can be a very uncomfortable and unpleasant, especially if any complications or inconveniences appears during the surgical process, a  prudent  behavior to wait at least 6-8 weeks after the first surgery  (ideally six months later).

Jose Luis Acosta Collado, MD