What's the cheapest Smile Makeover for just 2 broken teeth?

What is the cost of fixing 2 broken front teeth, which are visible when I smile.

Veneers or crowns

+1

Of course getting just 2 pieces does not mean you are getting a smile makeover but if fixing those 2 teeth will enhance your smile then I suggest you do it. If they are broken, it is important to find out why they broke in the first place, but anyway I believe a bonding will not be enough and maybe crowns could be the best option based on your description. It is very hard to give a diagnose without xrays or pictures.

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Best Treatment For Two Broken Teeth

+1

You cannot accomplish a full smile makeover by only replacing the two problematic teeth.  These teeth can have composites, or veneers  to match the teeth next to them.  This would give you a great aesthetic result and keep the cost down for you as well.  

Scott Young, DDS
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Cheapest is not always the least expensive

+1

I always like to go back to the original problem.  HOw did your teeth chip and why did your teeth chip?  Is this something that could happen again (lifestyle related) or was it an accident that will probably never happen again?  This can be important in your choice of how to restore the tooth.

Sometimes people look for the "cheapest" solution which continues to break down and in the long run end up spending much more than if they had done the job right the first time.

There are many ways to repair your teeth:

* dental bonding

* veneers

* crowns

Discuss these issues with your dentist to come up with the best choice for you.

Martin Frankel, DDS
Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Best Cost for 2 Broken Front Teeth

+1

Composite resins (Bonding) have come a long way in a very short time and they are getting better all the time. They are not the materials of a just few short years ago and we need to rethink our old perceptions of them. When properly applied there are several wonderful resin systems that closely mimic all the different colors and characteristics of natural teeth. They can do almost anything depending on the understanding of the treating dentist. If you are looking for the most economical and quickest way to treat 2 broken teeth your best bet is to find a dentist who is comfortable with direct resins. In the long run they can be easily repaired and refreshed without starting all over at the beginning.

Ted Murray, DDS
Dubuque Cosmetic Dentist

Smile Makeover

+1

It would be very rare to be able to accomplish a "smile-makeover " by only fixing two teeth.  Make sure that you are very clear with your expectations before agreeing to work on two teeth.  If you simply have two teeth that need to be fixed, typically you could achieve very good results with bonding if there is enough healthy tooth structure to work with.  Otherwise, a veneer or crown may be a better option. 

Daniel Beninato, DDS
Omaha Cosmetic Dentist

Smile makeover

+1

Two teeth do not make a smile…so I think you just need to fix 2 teeth and don’t need a “smile makeover”.  Explore all your options but it really depends on how much tooth structure is remaining and where is it located in your smile.

Pamela Marzban, DDS
Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Broken Teeth - Cheapest solution

+1

It all depends on how much your teeth are chipped.  If the chip is small a bonded resin is by far the cheapest solution but if it is much larger a porcelain veneer or crown may be your only option if you are seeking a more reliable solution and better aesthetics.

• Bonded resins are cheaper but may not be able to obtain the ideal colour to match the rest of your chipped tooth. 
  • Bonded resins will stain faster than porcelain veneers or crowns.
  • Porcelain veneers and crowns have a better prognosis long term when compared to bonded resins
  • If you find your teeth are continuously chipping there might be another issue originating from an unstable bite.  If that is the case consult your dentist to find out if something can be done to reduce the chance of this reoccurring.

I find that many times people say they want a smile makeover and are only thinking about doing 4-6 of their front teeth.  In reality majority of people's smile show at least 8-10 teeth, so doing only a few may not achieve what you are expecting when you refer to getting a "Smile Makeover".  Stand a foot back from the mirror and smile.  This should give you an idea of how many teeth you show.

Dan Haas, DDS
Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Cheap fix

+1

I would have to say that resin bonding would be the least expensive route you could take. This is of course without seeing the actual problem and how "broken" the teeth actually are. Chipped teeth are good candidates for bonding. Severe cracks may require crowns to restore.

J. Willis Baker, DDS
Wichita Cosmetic Dentist