Affordable NJ Botox Doctor?

I was goin to look for botox in costa rica because I communte between there and miami, but I live in cape may county NJ. I have in between eyebrow lines, I loved the dr here in NJ but she's very very expensive and she priced herself out of my range. Does anyone know of an affordable botox doctor in the new jersey area?

NJ Botox Doctor

+1

Botox prices can vary considerably in the United States as well.  However, you should ensure that you are going to an expert and experienced injector who understands your needs as you do not wish to compromise quality or safety.  The botox cosmetic website will provide you a list of injectors in your area.

Beware cheap Botox!

+1

You get what you pay for, and this is certainly true when it comes to botulinum toxin. Aesthetically trained physicians charge for their time and expertise, and I would stick with one that you have a good track record for.

Untrained physicians give cheap products and cheap results. It may not even be the real thing (Botox). Botox costs the physician over $500 per bottle, so it's never cheap when you're using the real thing.

Chad L. Prather, MD
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

Affordable botox in New Jersey

+1

you might be unhappy with a poor outcome by seeing a different physician from the one whose results made you happy. If you must look for another alternative, you could investigate if there is a teaching hospital that offers a cosmetic clinic where the prices are lower but dermatology residents being supervised by experienced attending physicians would administer the Botox.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Affordable is relative

+1

BOTOX treatment is not really a fungible commodity. Any injector worth their salt charges you primarily for the service not the material.

Affordable you have to decide for yourself. However, I can highly recommend Marc Cohen for BOTOX treatment. He is a highly qualified oculoplastic surgeon who does excellent BOTOX treatments. You can google him and contact the practice to determine if you can afford his first rate services. Undoubtedly there is some hair or nail salon in your area that is offering BOTOX for less but you do get what you pay for.

You may require 25 units of Botox to minimize your frown lines.

+1

Vertical lines between your brows from frowning respond well to a Botox treatment. Prices in Northern NJ are anywhere from $12/u to $16/u according to my local Allergan representative. I hope you find this helpful.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox Cost

+1

I would just like to present a few facts about Botox costs. The legitimate Botox product (made by Allergan) costs the Doctor about $6 per unit for materials alone. Therefore, for product cost, 50 units is $300. If a Doctor charges you $10 per unit (which is relatively inexpensive for Botox), your cost is $500 and the Doctor makes $200. Botox is not cheap nor is it "affordable"; it is elective and not a necessary commodity. Be careful with making your decision solely on price.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheap Botox, Botox "Deals" and other Myths

+1

There are LOTS of cheap/affordable Botox injectors everywhere, including New Jersey. Buying cheap "Botox" is really easy. The REAL question you SHOULD be asking yourself is :
- Did you get real Botox or a fake or gray market Botox? China produces millions of Dollars of fake medicines, including "Botox" and doctors get daily fax offers to buy "Botox" from on line and Canadian pharmacies at significant savings.

- Was the "Botox" that was such a deal fresh or did it sit around for a while and lost its potency? (How many times do we hear "Botox does not work for me, Doc..."?)

- Was your Botox over-diluted? Botox is a clear powder that is mixed with sterile saline. When mixed the solution is clear. You cannot tell by looking at it if you are getting the 5 units you are getting INSTEAD of the 25 units of Botox you paid for at such a great bargain).

- An experienced Plastic surgeon/Dermatologist or ENT cannot afford to give away his time at the rates some cosmetologists charge. Although you may not always get a great result by paying "a lot", you NEVER get a great result when you buy the cheapest.

To read the most comprehensive BOTOX guide on the Internet, follow the link below.

Happy Bargain Hunting!