Affordable Cellulite Treatment for Legs?

I'm 42 and I have hated my legs my entire life. I don't want major surgery. I want something affordable. I live in Tulsa, OK.

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

+1

Hello and thanks for your question, Anna.  When looking at cost for treatments, you shohuld also think about what is the ending result, is it temporary or long lasting?  Many of the more affordable treatments only give you a temporary improvement in the appearance of cellulite.  If you want a more permanent result, I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. This procedure promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter smoother skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze is the best cellulite treatment available. It is minimally invasive, with little to no downtime.The average cost is $5,000-$7,000 depending on the size of the area to be treated and the city or town where you choose to have your cellulite laser treatment.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Consider Cellulaze Treatment

+1

Cellulaze is a one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Consider Cellulaze Treatment

+1

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

New cellulite treatment available

+1

I developed a new cellulite treatment that works to non-surgically release the cellulite bands in the legs and thighs. Minimal downtime, except for mild bruising. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS