What is the Best Affordable Anti-aging Skin Care Line?

With the economy as it is, I'm on a budget. I'm 54 and need something to help my skin from getting more wrinkled and saggy and I have brown spots, plus my skin is sensitive! Also, my eyes are saggy and my eye makeup won't stay on. Please help!

Aveeno, Oil of Olay, Neo-Strata, Retinols

+2
For your brown spot problem I would recommendOil of Olay Definity or Neo-Strata's Hydroquinoine-kojic acid pigment lightening gel.Both quite inexpenisive. I woould use them along with Roc's Retinol. The latter will also havae anti-aging benefits and while not quite as good, in my opinion, as the prescription Retinoids, it comes fairly close and is a bit milder. Their Correxion Deep Night cream might be too harsh for you so try a regular variety.
For saggy eyes, try Oil of Olay's Regenerist or Aveeno's Ultra-calming cream with Feverfew.
All these products are excellent and won't break your pocketbook.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist