Affordable Procedures For Hysterectomy Scars and Stretch Marks, and Augmentation? (photo)

I will be 33 on the 24th I have five wonderful children. My oldest child the result of a rape at 15. So you can imagine the damage done on a body not even grown up itself. Last year I had a hysterectomy due to what was thought precancerous cells. After it was over we found out no cancer.I have small scars along with the stretch marks. I also need augmentation so I look like a grown up So my question: is the cost affordable for a fixed income with 5 children. I wish to see a body to be proud of

WHAT PROCEDURE???

+2

The photos of the abdomen reveal that you would benefit from a LipoAbdominoplasty with repair of the muscle.  A Standard Breast Augmentation would balance your frame.  Cost varies from area to area and surgeon to surgeon.  Get several opinions prior to booking surgery.  Don't necessarily go with the least expensive option.  View results of each surgeon you visit.

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

+2

I think that a tummy tuck would address your scars and stretchmarks and loose skin.  A breast augmentation would increase the size and be used to balance the size.  This may cost $10000 or so.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Affordable Procedures For Hysterectomy Scars and Stretch Marks, and Augmentation?

+2

Only with an in person exam can a recommendation be made. From the photos alone, it appears that you would be a good candidate for breast augmentation with implants, and for a tummy tuck. It may be that a mini-TT, or lower TT would be sufficient, since the upper abdominal skin looks OK, and the partial side view does not show much muscle laxity. 

Realself has listings of prices and of surgeons in your area. All the best. 

Abdominal skin Quality the key to success in Mini Tummy tuck

+1

The distance between your belly button and where you would like to have the scar placed for your tummy tuck just above the pubis is quite long. Also the amount of skin excess above the belly button is minimal. The appearance of the skin around the belly button shows some stretch marks and the belly button looks somewhat like a "cross". While a mini tummy tuck with a sliding belly button might be a good option, the scars should have the lateral components angling up somewhat like a French cut bikini to allow the skin to be tightened in two directions for best appearance. Muscle repair and liposuction can also be done at same time. Fat grafts under the skin of the belly button can often improve the post baby "cross" belly buttons. 

Your breast augment should be straightforward! 

Manuel M. Pena, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon