Can't Afford a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hi, i'm an 18 year old mother of 1, 5'4, and currently weight 157 pounds. I've been wanting to get a bbl done for a few months now. The reason why why is as follows, previous having my daugther i've always has the " hour glass " shaped body (still do).. But now i'm left with a bigger belly and almost NO butt ! I'ts been more than a year now and I'm a little concerned about my body . So my question is, since I have a low income job is it possible to arrange a payment plan or does it depends?

It depends... but it is possible...

+1

Maddyx:

You would probably need a co-signer with good credit, but many finance programs are available for cosmetic surgery.

hope this helps.

best,

Dr. Michael in Miami