Affirm Laser Vs Fraxel Re:pair?

A local maxillofacial surgeon has recently begun offering something called Affirm CO2 (a laser by Cynosure) and claims it is the same as Fraxel Re:pair and will show the same results. Do you know anything about this laser and how it compares to Fraxel Re:pair? If I have to, I'd rather go out of state for a week or ten days. Thanks!

Fraxel repair vs. Affirm

+1

The Fraxel repair will win this battle every time. That being said, I often use 2-5 lasers in one treatment to get the best results. Look at photos of pts treated with repair andthen look at the affirm cases....I have many photos posted so that you can compare. Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist