Is It Advisable to Have Multiple Areas Liposuctioned at Once?

I'm considering the brazillian but lift. I am completely out of shape. I seem to put on weight on my face,arms,waist,back (including love handles and flanks),breast and not on my lower body.My question is is it advisable to have my face,arms,breast,full back,flanks, and abdomen liposuctioned(as donour sitet) at once for the brazillian butt lift procedure. I'm going for consultation next week and I want to gather as much info from you and what my doctor would suggest, thank you

Timing of Liposuction

+1

Yes it is possible, with great attention paid to the issue of safety,  to have multiple areas of liposuctioning done at the same time.

The ideal candidate for liposuction will be close to long-term stable weight.  This will allow for your surgeon to treat truly diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue. This will also minimize the  chances that you will need further surgery in the future.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_liposuction.htm

Multiple areas of liposuction

+1

You ask an inmportant question abouot whether it is appropriate to liposuction multiple areas. While in general one can have multiple areas suctioned, the greated the volume and the great the surface area that is liposuction, the general the risk of complication, some of which are life-threatening. However, you answered your own question when you stated that your were 'competely out of shape." My suggestion is to work to achieve your highest level of fitness and maintain a healthy and stable lifestyle before contemplating plastuc surgery. If it patients like you who might fall into the trap of having surgery prematurely and end up being injured.

Robin T.W. Yuan, M.D.