Getting Married 3 Months After Nose Surgery: Enough Time For Swelling to go Away?

Hello! I will be getting married after 102 days(3months). And before that, I am planning to have a Nose Silicone Implant and Alar Trimming. Is the time enough to recover from swelling and settle? 3months recovery is enough for fully settle. 100 days is enough for press lightly or scrub lightly upon the nose? Please advise. Thanks you.

Nose surgery and recovery time.

+2

Yes, most of  the swelling should be resolved by three months after rhinoplasty.  Some minor swelling can remain for up to one year after rhinoplasty, but your should look very pretty for your wedding photos.  Good luck!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Majority of swelling is gone 3 months after rhinoplasty

+1

Three months is an adequate amount of time to allow the majority of the swelling and edema to subside after rhinoplasty surgery.  It is certainly acceptable to have a major social event occur 3 months postoperatively from the time of the rhinoplasty.