Do You Have Any Advice As to What I Should Do if I'm Not Satisfied with the Outcome of my Nose?

I had a rhinoplasty operation back in November 2012. My surgeon made my nose thinner over the bridge of my nose. He didn't touch the tip but there is an obvious bulge above my nostrils (it's really noticeable if I'm sitting directly under a light), he told me that this was swelling from the internal stitches and it would go but it still hasn't. I'm really unhappy with my nose but I'm worried that when I go back and tell him this he won't be willing to rectify it.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
Without pictures or an examination, it is difficult to give you specific advice about your nose. However, if you are not satisfied with the result or with the surgeon, you should seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a second opinion. 

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon